lost me - at./

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
help again please, i cant do any internet addresses unless there in me add book/ keyboard will not do the AT/. as in the sqibly bit before the isp. it will only do the following.........; or :.. when i do it./along with the shift key. its allways been ok/ ive done a reboot/ changed keyboard/ and restore back a couple of days, still no good.
help needed. .regards. r.r.

Sponsored Links
try control panel / keyboard and change to UK keyboard.

also "keyb uk" in dos mode.

And if that doesn't sort it, just copy and paste one of these when you need it. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ :D

you probalby have changed the keyboard lay out.

just out of interest, try shift and 2 if you get @ you have an american keyboard lay out

Sponsored Links
breezer , yep your right , if i press shift and 2 i get the @ ok/
and to al glasgow/ i went to control and keyboard but still cant fathom out how to switch it to uk./ [ bit fick ] :( regards.r.r.

Your language and regional settings are set to US rather than UK. Have a look a this, which gives a general overview as to where everything is.

hi, got there in the end/ dunno how ? was in us and not uk format ? still would be intrested in how to do as al glasgow said to do it/ .
but thanks for such a quick response from you all, :) now got plenty of @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@. :) . again/ maybe it was when i updated to explorer6 ?. anyway thanks again . regards. r.r. :D

igorian ./ yep thanks for that , i think thats how i done it in the end/ but printed it off for future ref. cheers, r.r. :)

Sponsored Links
Back