Low pressure from taps for bath

KK

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help - the taps for our bath have very low pressure and it's driving me mad as there's not enough pressure to operate the shower (which is attached to our taps). The sink is fine. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
The guys will try and help but will need a lot more information. Boiler type, type of shower etc.

i am not a plumber or heating engineer, but as gees said more info required, such as, as gees asked, but also has this sudenly started, (have you changed anything, have you taken the shower head apart (to see how it works ;) ) it may be full of lime scale

the more info you give the better a reply you will get

Sponsored Links
OK, sorry guys. Has been like it B4 (for about a couple of weeks) so washers were changed in taps and then everything was OK, but now it's started playing up again. I don't think that the shower head has limescale as we've recently cleaned this and last night managed to get enough pressure to activate the shower (albeit cold water). The pressure seems to be OKish for the cold tap (not as good as B4) but the hot tap just drips out. Oh, don't ask me about makes of anything as can't help out there I'm afraid.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back