Low wattage frost heaters.

I have a utility room of similar size, which on frosty mornings I warm up with a fan heater set to 1kW, as it is used for washing and ironing. I actually use a timer for it. It becomes comfortable in minutes, I don't know how long the internal wall surfaces (CWI) take to warm.

I actually put in an 800W infra-red heater when refurbing it, years ago, as there is no radiator. I don't know if it has ever been used, as I fitted wall cabinets not long after.

Sponsored Links
I have two thermostatic sockets to keep beer warm. Mine are home made but you can get them ready built be it a bulb or tube heater or fan heater it will only come on when required. A time switch could also be added.

$_35.JPG

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
The proper way to do this is with another radiator plumbed into the central heating system. Cheapest way to run it as well but initial installation is high.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back