LPG GAS COOKER PROBLEM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
it comes onto pilot, the fan starts, but then wont go onto full burner!!!
its a "STOVES 900EF DOUBLE OVEN AND GRILL"
anyone got ay ideas please????

Sponsored Links
I have a relatiely new bottle gas cooker that was not igniting and only the pilot coming on. Maintenance man called and simply replaced the burner unit, I think it was something to do with jets, can't remember exactly what it was.
Bottom line a very easy replacement of unit and not very expensive.

Yours. Andy

I have a Stoves 900GRa LPG that has similar problems to fronnie, on the upper oven sometimes when you select grill the oven lights, sometimes when you select oven the grill lights, confusing, can anybody help please?

Stoves have refused to help even thought the oven was under guarantee when the fault was reported.

I now realise that a manufactures guarantee is not worth the paper it's printed on.

thanks in advance,

David.

If your using the same selector knob to initiate the ignition, its there where the problem lies. Find it hard to believe Stoves won't respond under guarantee, if so, go to trading standards and complain.

AF

Sponsored Links
Dear AF,

Thanks for the reply, I will investigate the controls behind the knobs.

I think part of the problem with Stoves is they have discontinued producing LPG apliances, they did offer and electric oven as a replacement.............

Any idea why Stoves dropped the LPG versions?

regards,

David.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back