Luke Warm Water from combi-boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I usually have really hot water from my combi boiler, the temp gauge is cranked up high.

For the last week I've only been getting luke warm water. I have reset the boiler and topped up the pressure. also, it makes no difference if the central heating is on or not.

the combi is a micro genus he. I have the full installation/user manual but not sure how to attempt to fix...

Any ideas?

thanks all

eve

Sponsored Links
It could be a gas related problem which would need a gas reg engineer.

Apart from checking a gas cooker flame does not vary when the boiler is started there may be little you could do yourasef.

Tony

hi tony

thanks for reply. i didnt think about the gas connection until you mentioned it and thinking about it, sometimes when the hob is on the "hiissing" noise stops for a split second and then carries on as normal. might not be related but I will get meter checked out this week.

back to the boiler itself, I've tried it on "ecomony" and "comfort" but still nothing. it actually just doesnt even try to start up when the water is turned on (i didnt realise that till this evening!).

Would be great if I had even the slightest clue about these things :)

Anyways, thanks again

eve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back