Lukewarm dhw from Vokera combi

As I said earlier, I was just hoping for a bit of help, not a full diagnosis. It would be good to know what to say to a heating engineer when I need to call one (one hears too many horror stories of people saying they don't know what the problem is then being charged a fortune for work that doesn't need doing).

It isn't helpful getting a "rolling eyes" smilie from another poster as if I have done something stupid, when all I'm doing is seeking an opinion from people who work in the field. It would have been far more helpful to actually say what he was thinking so I could provide some more info.

Sponsored Links
I had a very similar problem on my Linea 28. Check out this link, it sorted my problem:
http://community.screwfix.com/threads/vokera-linea-24-problem.83052/

Don't get put off by some if the guys on these forums - there are a lot of prima donnas who get their knickers in a twist if you dare to suggest that you might be able to have a go yourself - even though this is why such forums exist in the first place! ;)

Plumbing forums are always the worst for this, for some reason, not just DIYnot, most forums dealing with these issues attract cranks who either want to patronise you or put you down...

Have a nice day, and hope you get it sorted. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back