vokera 24e maxin DHW.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After recently moving to a new house i noticed the dhw from the vokera 24 e maxin took 3 mins to come on.after reading the manual i changed the diaphram this has not helped.I have now noticed that the plunger dose not actuate the microswitch instantly, my thoughts are the diverter valve next.I have the manual but the fault finding system is poor.Please help any suggestions will be appreciated.The pressure drops off after a week and the living room radiator makes a rattling noise but i think it needs blead can you tell me if the problems are linked.cheers

Sponsored Links
When you changed the diaphragm did you clean ou the two small tubes at BOTH ends?

Did you check the pin for straightness and grease it? Did you put the diaphragm in the right way?

Guys the differential pressure that moves the domestic innerds is created on the right hand side. I am sure you guys already knew this.

To the orignal poster. Suggest you get the boiler serviced as both the problems (and some hidden) will be cured.

If you have no one in mind, I can offer my services (Bearsden based)

Sponsored Links
I have checked the holes are clear, i never checked the pin for straightness or greased it.And DP i will have to get it serviced do you travel to the south side of glasgow im in clarkston area.
Thanks everyone for you help i will check it out at the weekend.Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back