Mad and dangerous incompetence

Sponsored Links
DAMM!

Thats where I am going wrong!

I haven't learnt how to read the digits on a tape measure!

(PS Whats a tape measure?)

This guy might be funny if he wasn't so dangerous.

Seen quite a few of his electrical ones and have now flagged them as dangerous.

Hope youtube takes notice.

DAMM!

Thats where I am going wrong!

I haven't learnt how to read the digits on a tape measure!

(PS Whats a tape measure?)

This guy might be funny if he wasn't so dangerous.

Have you read the comments people have posted. No one takes him seriously so that makes him funny in a stupid way.

But if someone totally in the dark about electrics wants to do some electrical work and comes across his site they may believe what he says.

As an example, when my wife and I were in our 20's I told her I was going to put an extra socket in the living room. She goes out shopping, I chase out the plaster, run the cable in and fit the socket.
When she came home she admitted she didn't realise you had to put wires in to connect them to. She thought you just screwed a socket to the wall.

Sponsored Links
The dude running that scam was executed in China today apparently.
Bas will be pleased I think.

Thanks for the link, i've bookmarked the site and will be using those useful tips straight away.

I think the nitomors video is especially good at teaching safety, as i used it once and got paint on my hands and without thinking used it as you would whitespirit and poured it liberally all over my hands and rubbed it in, two seconds later i was running to the kitchen sink to put my hands under the running water ouch! :LOL:

I think some of us are being a little too harsh on this handyman.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back