Made me laugh

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
[/quote]

Shows that some people in society have morals still. Obviously you don't.[/quote]

It shows you have a very very narrow mind.
You know nothing about myself nor my upbringing of my children.
I actually have a piece of video when we were in the lake district of us walking by one of the lakes and the youngest running off and being told he will trip. The clip is funny, he admits it. Being older now. However I saw no need to publish it on the web. Does that make me a clandestine abuser?

You have serious issues, I suggest you have some counselling for the abuse you feel you were subjected to when younger.

PS, this must be abuse too.
Teaching sons to ride a bike. Small hillock, taken to top and let go. Funny they only fell off once. None of the flaffing about with stabilizers.
Swimming, taken 3 times and they could be let go WITH supervision. Now both represent schools and local team.
Shooting, oh thats naughty isn't it!
Ability to ride motorcycles and drive @ age 12............damn more abuse.

They are still at school and academically advanced for their group. Perhaps having a varied small collection of books ( too small to call a library) available from a young age and seeing their parents reading may have some bearing on that. More abuse, rather than extra playtime?

Get a life, and more to the point. If your going to make personal insults be sure you can back them up.

Yes , I've been helping the elderly all day. :LOL:
Such a caring forum, you just dont see it anywhere else.

Would you goad or verbally abuse someone with mental health issues in the street, I doubt it so why do it on this forum.

Would you walk up to someone in the street and tell him he had "mental health issues"? :rolleyes:
I think micky's just pizzed when he posts on here.

Sponsored Links
Almost every person on this forum who has replied to MMs posts has in one way or another come to the same conclusion, He has mental health issues!

But you still goad and abuse him. Please just ignore him totally.

Would you goad or verbally abuse someone with mental health issues in the street, I doubt it so why do it on this forum.

Leave the chap alone.

No, depending on their behaviour I'd call the police. Micky rants, raves, makes stuff up, and generally doesn't live in the real world. At first he was tolerable but as it is his comments are irritating and usually offer absolutely nothing to the topic which is being discussed.

He reckons the behaviour in the video posted is tantamount to child abuse and paedophilia. In a later post, he says..

You seem obsessed by it, hmm strange obsession? Do you like watching child abuse? Are you a party to it?

So he's basically accusing somebody of enjoying child abuse. Don't forget this is an internet forum and libel laws still apply.

The video posted is obviously widely available and it seems enjoyed by many. If this was child abuse, wouldn't the video have been removed and the parents charged?

Mentally ill or not doesn't excuse his actions. If he's that bad he should be under a doctor's care.

Mentally ill or not doesn't excuse his actions. If he's that bad he should be under a doctor's care.

I posted the link to the video and MM replied

That's like years old, and not funny, but child abuse? Do you not watch TV, where it has been shown many times?

So you are saying you LIKE child abuse?

As you will see, I chose to ignore what he said/accused me of. There is absolutely no point in arguing with someone like him as he has an illness. All be it mental it is still an illness and quite obvious.

I was going to say that if you want to argue with somebody argue with Thatbloke, (who thinks you are to young to have an opinion) but I am starting to think he has the same problem as MM. :LOL:

Think of him as the forums village idiot and ignore everything he posts. It's not really that hard, I have been ignoring him since I first signed on.

5,4,3,2,1 ......................THREAD CLOSED :mrgreen:

I must agree in spirit with MM here.

BTW the level of hypocrisy on site is STAGGERING

Sponsored Links
Back