Main System 28 Eco Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Is this boiler any good. I am having a new boiler and I am on a budget. Basically, do I have anything to fear by staying away from the obvious choices. I currently have a WB 24i Junior and to be honest, it ain't been very good. It performs well when it ain't broke!! It has a leak that only leaks when no one is looking and to be honest, I'm happy to be getting shot of it. Do I go and spend a grand and get the same probs with a big name or do I spend £700 and get the same probs with a less well known name. If I'm getting the same I may as well have it for less!

Thanks

Peadee

Sponsored Links
to be honest i would not touch nothing that has a baxi name to it [they own main ] do not lose faith with wb and vaillant make good boilers lower price end means poor after sales but ferroli are ok

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back