Running Costs?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Just a quick one. I have to move my boiler soon due to renovating my kitchen. The thing is, should I move it or just replace it. I currently have a WB 24i Junior and it has let me down once or twice in the 5yrs that i've had it. If I replace it, should I go for a 32kw so that I can get a good flow to my shower when I replace it and, what is the difference in running costs between a 24kw and a 32kw boiler?

Thanks in adavance

Peadee

Sponsored Links
That's, running cost overall, not just for a shower!

with respect, that's an unfortunaste choice of username !! one vowel away from very distasteful!!
Hope you get an answer to your boiler query !

Sponsored Links
IMO the 24i is a woeful boiler. I would personally change it. The flow rate will be no worse than you have a present. 5years on at a push you will get another 5 out of her then have to pay to have her changed again. I'd invest and replace it. Have a look at the viessmann 35kw 200w. Fantastic boiler. Weather comp as standard so will be saving you pennies from day 1

That's my opinion too. Woeful is not really the word for this boiler. It has been a pain from the start to be honest. I can't help but notice how many posts are on here about this boiler. I won't be buying WB again, that's for sure

That's, running cost overall, not just for a shower!

with respect, that's an unfortunaste choice of username !! one vowel away from very distasteful!!
Hope you get an answer to your boiler query !

One vowel away from what exactly? I can't make anything remotely distasteful out of it with one change. Are you referring to Martian or English. I'm intrigued, please enlighten me. :confused:

Change the last e in his UN to O. Yeah WB used to be good in my opinion, however now they just seem to be loving on past reputation and not investing in there products.

when you fill a bucket from the cold tap, how many litres per minute does it deliver?

Ist offensive to me and I don't have to check my dictionary. I was merely showing you what he was implying!!!!!!

it just made me think his first name began with a "P" and his surname began with a "D"

Pete Docherty, for example.

maybe its all inside your head

no offence intended

It doesn't really mater how many lpm he tap is providing. The 24i is a useless boiler. Even if his main was passing say 7lpm he would still be much better off upgrading his boiler and hoping in the future that his flow rate improves. He would still get the the same f not more lpm than he did before

Ist offensive to me and I don't have to check my dictionary. I was merely showing you what he was implying!!!!!!

Point taken. Couldn't understand why Martian was upset at a UN that needs at least three letter changes to make something offensive, when it is obviously something completely inoffensive.

Just makes him look daft, getting all self-righteous when he obviously can't spell properly, and giving the OP a lecture! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back