Major Bathroom Refit (Pictures Started)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
Over the following days and weeks I will be sharing with you all my latest project which is my bathroom. It has been a number of years since I last did a project at home and shared it all with you. I will be showing pictures of my bathroom as it is now, pictures of all the products I intend to install and most important pictures with a daily blog of everything that has been started,thought about and completed. The end game is to here your comments,both good and bad with your feedback on the products I have chosen to install and any other questions we may have. I'm hopeful to be able to complete it all myself.
The theme of the bathroom will be, Travertine Stone, chrome items,encased jet bath,tv sunk in the wall,
Major works to be carried out will be, New lighting wires,rip out corner bath and replace with new boxed in bath,rip out shower tray & door and replace,rip out beday,rip out toilet and replace in area of beday with new concealed unit, rip out sink and replace with bowl. I will also be have some bespoke cabinets made by a friend that will have water proof tops a chocolate to compliment the natural stone travertine tiles. I do hope you will all enjoy my hard work and be able to share it with me. speak soon Diy er's.

Sponsored Links
New Bath 6 jet whirlpool

Chrome Bath Waste

Chrome Bath Taps

Once the bath is installed centre wall to wall, the tiles around the bath will allow me to install the taps through the tiles, therefore no bath drilling will be required.

New shower door 1100mm wide door opening is approx 600mm

New shower tray 1100x750

New wash bowl

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back