Making a double ended Allen key of different sizes.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Would anyone know what I need to use a joining piece to have a double ended allen key of 2.5mm and 4mm. I had one years back but lost it and have never been able to find another. The one I had was a metal body with grub screws holding the Allen keys but I don’t know what that piece is called.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the suggestion but I need the length of an actual allen key.

Sponsored Links
That’s exactly it. Thank you. So any idea where I can get the middle handle section?
No sorry, I just happened to find this whilst looking for what you wanted. Perhaps Dr Pipe can help, as he states it’s custom made?

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
That connector looks very similar to shaft connector for radio controlled boats.

Looking at the coupling though, it seems solid at the end, so nothing can connect?

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back