Malaysians fear rise of saudi extremism

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Saudi Arabia's extremist Wahhabi Islam ideology is spreading east & now corrupting Malaysia, it is feared.

This extremist version of Islam with its virulent homophobia, barbaric punishments, & religious intolerance is on the rise.

malaysias growing political ties to the gulf state have been blamed on the spread of Islamic extremism which has been marked by an erosion of traditional religious practices & culture in the traditionally multi ethnic nation.

(World focus article)

Sponsored Links
The fear is that Saudi Arabia is ounce again using its deep pockets to buy influence & spread its extremist ideology. The relationship came under a spot light when nearly 700 million dollars (£524 million)ended up in in Mr Najib's ( prime minister) bank account in 2013. He said it was adonation from the Saudi royal family :LOL:

Do you not think there are more important international issues to worry about, such as the ethnic cleansing in Myanmar?
But if your islamophobia is getting in the way of your rational thought, then your phobias are taking over your life.
Although they probably took over long ago.

Sponsored Links
A string of events have fuelled the concern. Hostility towards atheists , non-believers, & the gay community has risen. Two Annual beer festivals were cancelled after Islamic leaders objected.

A hard line preacher accused of spreading hatred in India has also received official patronage.

The same Saudi Arabia run by the Prince who rounded up his fellow princes and accused them of corruption whilst secretly buying the worlds most expensive home and painting and we will be kowtowing to because we want him to buy our weapons.

We will accept corruption and extremism as long as it doesn't affect trade.

The Malaysian government has backed a "bill" that will allow harsh sharia punishments such as amputaions for theft & stoning for adultery.

Way r bee could get a job there as an adviser or in the Malaysian governments propaganda office :ROFLMAO:

The Malaysian government has backed a "bill" that will allow harsh sharia punishments such as amputaions for theft & stoning for adultery.
It looks like arze end is spreading his fake news again:
(Clarifies bill on Islamic law and removes reference to stoning and amputations in paragraph 3)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/correcte...ion-grow-saudi-ties-strengthen-030952643.html
Notice that arze end does not present the whole article, such as:
This could all start to change if Saudi Arabia's powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman succeeds in returning the Saudi kingdom to “a moderate Islam,”
This is probably why arze end does not provide his reference to the source material, so that just like notch, he can misrepresent the bits that he carefully selects to propagate his islamophobia.

Meanwhile Muslims are being slaughtered by the thousands in Myanmar.
Médecins Sans Frontières estimated that more than 6700 Rohingya including 730 children were killed in August 2017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_persecution_in_Myanmar

Is this the real reason arze end presents the article about Malaysia, to distract from the killings occurring in Myanmar?

I think arze end, dopgit and notch have been taking lessons from this guy:

'Fake news' blunder from US envoy to the Netherlands
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...news-blunder-from-us-envoy-to-the-netherlands

Arze end also chooses to omit this bit from his presentation of the article:
Militancy has also been on the rise in Malaysia, which from 2013 to 2016 had arrested more than 250 people with alleged ties to Islamic State, many of whom were indoctrinated with hardline interpretations of Islam.

After the visit of the Saudi monarch this year, Malaysia announced plans to build the King Salman Centre for International Peace to bring together Islamic scholars and intelligence agencies in an effort to counter extremist interpretations of Islam.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/correcte...ion-grow-saudi-ties-strengthen-030952643.html

I don't enjoy theft or stoning as a hobby
Just defrauding the BBC of their licence fee?
You have told us what your main hobby is:
upload_2017-12-23_12-33-12.png

Last edited:
There is no option for that, so I get BBC pervs looking at me w@nking through my curtains because I haven't paid.
We do not need the details of what turns you on. :eek:
Sorry, I cannot speak for arze end, notch, dopgit, et al.
I do not need the details of what turns you on. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back