Mapei Keraflex on wall tiles.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello people.

I'm ready to tile up my new bathroom walls.

I going to use some wall ceramic tiles 25cm x 40cm (quite thin and light too)

I got 3 begs of Mapei Keraflex left and don't know what to do with it (wrong purchase and too late to return) . Can use it to tile up my walls away from the direct water areas?
The walls are a Mixed of plasterboards and light plastered concrete walls. Shall I prime with 100% (no added water) Ardex P51 first?

For my bath shower (direct to water) area and basin area I will be using what I got left from an more then half beg of Mapei Keraquick + Mapei Latexplus liquid making it to making it S2. The shower has been primed + waterproofed with the Dunlop (BAL) shower waterproofing tub kit .

Also what size of notched should I use? I only got a 10mm can I use that?

I got another bathroom that I can use so waiting for keraflex to cure it's not an Issue for me. But do you know how long will it take to fully cure in this climate conditions?

Thank you :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back