McCartney Judgement

Musically he's done nothing since the Beatles.
Whilst I understand the sentiment Joe it's not entirely accurate ... He made a few £ with Wings and the odd hit on his own ... Mull of SpareTyre et al.

Sponsored Links
Lets get real, bloke has £800m gives (ex) wife £25m. Is his lifestyle going to change ?

She is a greedy cow for sure :LOL:

But he was a muppet to marry her. :cool:

Musically he's done nothing since the Beatles.
Whilst I understand the sentiment Joe it's not entirely accurate ... He made a few £ with Wings and the odd hit on his own ... Mull of SpareTyre et al.

A guy in Australia released a single called Mulligan's Tyres (the tread on the inside) as a parody and Macca threatened legal action if it wasn't withdrawn.
How sad is he?

These artistic types are very highly strung Joe :LOL:

BTS Wrote:
But he was a muppet to marry her.
Probably true, though I believe she f***s like a bunny (which may have influenced his decision somewhat), but his real mistakes were not insisting on a pre-nup and not wearing a condom ;)

If he had done both then he could have shagged the life out of her, thrown her back in the gutter where she belongs and not paid a penny.

MW

Sponsored Links
These artistic types are very highly strung Joe :LOL:

BTS Wrote:
But he was a muppet to marry her.
Probably true, though I believe she f***s like a bunny (which may have influenced his decision somewhat), but his real mistakes were not insisting on a pre-nup and not wearing a condom ;)

If he had done both then he could have s*****d the life out of her, thrown her back in the gutter where she belongs and not paid a penny.

MW

Agree 100% definately not a keeper :LOL: :LOL:

Back