Me and wasps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On a fascia job today and we'd removed the fascia and drenched the wasps nest in killer then had some lunch hoping that when we returned 30 mins later the industrial strength stuff had killed them all (usually does) :oops:

A quick prod and I saw around 5 fly out

2-16.jpg

So I got rid of the dead nest and low and behold there was another one hidden behind it. :eek:

The camera man got a pic the second the first batch flew out, It's been years since I did a 'ladder slide' but mastered it well. :mrgreen:

1-58.jpg

No stings, job done and dusted in an hour. Only charge to the customer was tea bags, milk and sugar. She was chuffed considering she'd been quoted £426 from the Terminator :eek:

Sponsored Links
They say that if you stand still and act like a tree, then they wont sting you.

Let me know how you get on next time

There is an item in tonight's Evening Mail, where someone is warning us to be wary of an increase in wasps due to a perfect warm spring and to watch out for them if we get a warm summer

Must admit, I hate wasps with a vengeance. You wouldn't have found me up that scaffold today for all the tea in China. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local