Megaflo question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve had a megaflo for sometime and it’s been great, no issues or complaint. However I’ve noticed a slow leakage from the side of the tank above the turndish. Is this something that needs attention and is it serious, see photos, thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.
78CAE7DF-1B60-4C5F-9F4F-489C04B84BF8.jpeg
F6A0CD66-FE9E-4747-A436-63B7C24C94D5.jpeg

Sponsored Links
The TPRV is leaking at the cylinder tapping/connection, the cylinder needs depressurised and drained, it needs to be removed, cleaned and then refitted properly by a qualified Unvented professional.

Shouldn't take that long to fix.

Sponsored Links
It is yes (G3 was just the reference to the building reg that covered UV) or alternatively UVHW Qual depending on whether you are north or south of the border .... after the new recent G3 revisions it's now the Hot water and Safety Systems(HWSS) updated to include the old G3 standards plus the new G3 revisions expanded that covers all hot and cold water storage and services not just unvented.

Thanks for your helpful explanations, I will get this seen and repaired by a local qualified plumber.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back