MEGAFLOW SIZE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i am opening a restaurant soon and am getting a megaflow to serve my hot water demand. There will be two kitchen sinks and one sink in the bar, and three wash hand basins. The restaurant will be open from 12pm to 11pm with obvious busy periods at lunch and in the evening. Sinks will mostly be used for only a small about of dishwashing as we will have 2 dishwashers running off cold mains i believe. The question is what size tank do i get to suit the demand? Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sponsored Links
regulations state that we have to have air conditioning so we have gone for air conditioners that also heat the room so no boiler. The megaflow will be heated via electric immersion heaters

Sponsored Links
A cylinder with two 3 kW immersion elements will give about 2 litres of hot water a minute.

Many restaurants I see seem to have the hot taps left running most of the time if being used or not.

Only gas instant heaters can do that!

A 300 litre cylinder could be heated overnight on off peak electricity and CAREFULLY used during the day.

Most restaurants are very careless with all water use.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back