Men, testosterone and small genitalia

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-58963654

When is this going to stop? I mean all of these so called world leaders. I wonder if they would pause for thought if they flew up in Jeffs giant dildo spaceship and viewed the earth from above and realised how small fragile and insignificant we are? Ok maybe not.

How about we insist each country must be governed by equal female/male leadership to stop these ridiculous ideas and strategies coming about in the first place. Something has to change surely. This idiot posturing is truly pathetic.

Sponsored Links
things are looking a bit dodgy in the far east, what with China, N Korea and Taiwan all seemingly preparing for war.
Hopefully things will calm down ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-58963654

When is this going to stop? I mean all of these so called world leaders. I wonder if they would pause for thought if they flew up in Jeffs giant dildo spaceship and viewed the earth from above and realised how small fragile and insignificant we are? Ok maybe not.

How about we insist each country must be governed by equal female/male leadership to stop these ridiculous ideas and strategies coming about in the first place. Something has to change surely. This idiot posturing is truly pathetic.

We need more testosterone not less, you seen the state of some men with their skinny fat physiques.

Quotas don't work so well when it comes to getting some decent leaders. Although of course, our current system isn't ideal either.

Sponsored Links
We need more testosterone not less, you seen the state of some men with their skinny fat physiques.
Hmm but wait, many of the women in my gym outsquat me im no pussy but their thighs and behind argh thunder thighs no thanks. Its a trend which is unpleasant, but we digress.

It's not going to change, we'll be the masters of our own downfall.

People predisposed to leadership tend to have certain traits, the same holds true from company bosses all the way up to world leaders.

So we get all this posturing, my rocket's bigger than your rocket etc etc. It's pathetic.

It's time for your regular reminder that Donald Trump is the rightful current President of the USA. Biden is a fraud.

things are looking a bit dodgy in the far east, what with China, N Korea and Taiwan all seemingly preparing for war.
Hopefully things will calm down ...
How?! There's quite a few of them who aren't happy unless they're getting attention. That includes that sad incident this week. Its all about feeling powerful being able to control and manipulate gives them a rod on in their very spacious undies. Idiots.
So far predominantly men have been at the helm its clearly not working.

It's time for your regular reminder that Donald Trump is the rightful current President of the USA. Biden is a fraud.
He sat for a four hour deposition yesterday. Could only proceed now that he is a private citizen again. Lay off the glue, boyo.

Bound to be some major military
Confrontation in the not to distant future ;)

so all this climate change caper may well become insignificant ?

Chairman Kim and his new missiles

China and there new missiles

the mad mullahs in dire ear ****

The French :mrgreen:

the Russians

You can't beat that haircut though...

_121132300_071217442-1.jpg

Kim il watsit was ahead of his time

if you watch extracts during first meeting with Donald

he had his security mob spraying disinfectant over any chairs etc he was going to use :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back