Meniver SD1 Dialler sounds 'noisey'

JM2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone much experience with these SD1 units (not the +).

Just reinstalled someone's above their TS600 panel and all works but the digital recording sounds noisey/poor quality even when recording with the front panel in hand (away from the back case).

Almost as if the 12v is poor but is wired to the second aux and only the bell & RF PA detector on that one. Or am I expecting too much?

---
[Interestingly I found a probably known firmware error on the TS600 where if the access route links were out moving in the PIR zone never let the entry timer complete in part-set - that slowed me down!]

Sponsored Links
Mic looks clear - anti-wind pad on the back was clean black - unless that was the back and the mic input is hidden from view when looking at the circuit board (i.e. really does face forward).

Mmm, vacuum time.

Sponsored Links
worth a try, speech not that good on the early units dont get too close when recording speech..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back