Merry Christmas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Merry Christmas & HNY to all the spreads but not forgetting all the other trades on DIYnot that know & love me :LOL:

28.gif

Sponsored Links
And a merry christmas to you as well Richard, and all the other regulars on the plastering forum.

A Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all my great friends here on the plastering forum. Good luck, good health, and good fortune to you all,,, I hope Santa's good to you. ;)

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all.. Have braved the weather and travelled up to the frozen waste land of Ayrshire for Christmas and down to Edinburgh for New Year... :LOL:

I'm Mark, learning plastering at college. I read the forums daily and enjoy this forum and have learned so much, mainly from the posters above. Thanks.

Very best wishes to everybody on the forum.

Mark

Hi Mark and Best wishes to you. Hope to see you on here regularly. Any advice/questions you think we can help you with,, just ask. Enjoy learning to be a plasterer. ;)

Roughcaster.

Hi TM,,,,, all the best to you for Christmas and New Year. ;) Anyway,, now explain yourself to us all,,, where ya been? :mad: :mad: :LOL: :LOL:

Roughcaster.

A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all..
Have braved the weather and travelled up to the frozen waste land of Ayrshire for Christmas. :LOL:

OOhhhhhhhh no,,, Roy,,, just you wait 'til Alastair sees what you've said,, i think you'll have to go and stand in the corner for a while. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :LOL:

Roughcaster.

A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all..
Have braved the weather and travelled up to the frozen waste land of Ayrshire for Christmas. :LOL:

OOhhhhhhhh no,,, Roy,,, just you wait 'til Alastair sees what you've said,, i think you'll have to go and stand in the corner for a while. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :LOL:

Roughcaster.

:eek: :LOL: :LOL: its been a frozen wasteland right enough round these parts of late Roughcaster, probably not as bad off as Morayshire though.... :D ...........Where ya been TM ? and all the best to you.

Yep Alastair, we've had some snow (2 or 3 inches), then it froze up, but the council have no money to clear it away, apart from the main roads, so the pavements and minor roads are/were like skating rinks. Nearly all melted away now though,,, until the next time. :rolleyes:

Roughcaster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back