Metering net solar exports

It's a system which is intended to manage their solar current diverter (eddi) and car charger (zappi) and home battery, but I'm thinking that just a hub (connects to internet) and harvi (measures electricity) could do what you want.
I've been using it for a couple of weeks, and it seems to work well.

Are you using it for measuring solar exports or is it just co-incidental? If it does what I am hoping for could you post a screenshot here so I can see what I would get from it?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Interesting. Current thinking is (as flameport suggests) just to spend £25 on a bi-directional meter like this https://www.cef.co.uk/catalogue/pro...ion-meter-with-pulse-output-import-and-export. As well as being cheaper, an advantage over the hildebrand or myenergi offerings is that I am not then reliant on anyone else's IT continuing to work. I should also have a few pennies left over for a decent isolator if I can't get Scottish Power to fit one for free.

I do already have remote readout from the solar inverter, and this is by a hardware interface to my router and doesn't send the data via a third party. However it gives me total generation not export.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back