Micro piling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anyone give me a rough estimate for micro piling to prevent subsidence (slippage)? Micro piling company (Spain) is giving estimate of 40,000euros for 40 metres which seems a lot to me but then again what do I know!

Many thanks in advance,

K

Sponsored Links
Topcatk, Hi.

Have a look at Shire piling? their web site will be hopefully revealing for you, as far as cost? depends on where you want to install the system will dictate costs.

There is a further system Uretec, check their web site, as to what this system is capable of?

As an aside, you do not say what your problem is, Subsidence or land slip, or indeed you mention Euros? Is your question about a property in in the UK or abroad?

Ken.

Unfortunately problem appears to be twofold - ground contraction (we are on clay) and land slippage ( we are built on top a hill). Property in in Spain - hence the euros quote.

Problem only came on light 2 months after purchase. I feel gutted ( and yes the survey missed it).

Any advice welcome - I will go and investigate Ken's website.

K

Sponsored Links
Topcatk, hi again.

AAAaah! if your problem is in Spain? then my previous post may? not be relevant, in that I do not know if both Companies sited [who are actually the preferred UK Insurance Preferred Contractors to effect repairs to Subsidence Damaged properties] actually operate in Spain.

Not only but also? both repair Companies systems are designed to halt Subsidence in properties, I do not think that either Company sited market their repair methods as a cure to prevent land slippage, I can only suggest that you have a look at the web sited and see if Shire piling especially have a sister Company overseas who could assist?

It will be interesting to see if there are any other Contributors to this post?

Ken.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back