Miele G1022 D/washer - how does low salt warning device work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone explain how the low salt warning light is triggered on the Miele G1022 dishwasher please.

I have had this for nearly two years and it has never come on. It lit up when the machine was delivered and I filled the salt reservoir. Since then, nothing. I have set the machine for moderately hard water and the reservoir is empty.

Does it measure the specific gravity of the brine in the reservoir or the conductivity or something else? How frequently should I be adding salt? Rinse aid warning works perfectly.

Any way of testing this? Machine is under warranty.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
You won't get a service manual.
Find your user manual & reset to standard settings in customer programming mode. All functional parameters are programmable by the end user on these models. If you don't have a user manual contact Miele, they will gladly send you a new one FOC.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back