Miele T369C tumble dryer not finishing drying programs

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Good morning to all,

I have an old Miele T369C tumble dryer which is not finishing all the programs related to residual humidity sensing (extra-, ironing-drying, etc).

After many cups of coffee checking the internet in order to find out some information about the EF202 module, I decided to make some checkings, and I found out that the transformer and the reed relay are damaged.

I chased these elements through shops, internet, etc but I did not find them.

Do you guys know if there is a chance to still purchase them?? Or should I buy a new and complete EF202 module??

Thanks in advance and regards from the sunny Spain!!!

Andrés
IMG_20170306_114118.jpg
IMG_20170306_114056.jpg
IMG_20170306_114323.jpg

Sponsored Links
Hello jj4091,

Yes, I did it at the spanish site, but no luck.

The problem is that the transformer has a seconday voltage of 37 VAC, which is out of any standard. Even at OEM site (Hahn) I did not find anything.

As for the reed relay, it has no marks on it that could help me identifying the OEM. There could be some alternatives on the market, but surely their coil current would be higher than the original one. Also, Vnom for this reed relay is around 32 VDC, which is out of standard.

Regards,

Andrés

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back