Migrant Bounty Hunter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've always thought that any hope of salvation and resistance will come from eastern and central Europe. Men there don't appear to have been emasculated like the sad, weak, metrosexuals that are increasing prevalent in western Europe. They still rule the roost, and haven't swallowed the lefty, pc dogma put out by governments on the orders of their paymasters - mainly global businesses.

Whilst the lefties (3 particularly gullible ones on here) think they are waging a campaign for humanity, they are both ensuring it's disruption/destruction and acting as dupes for big business which demands mass immigration to grow their customer base and provide unlimited cheap labour. At the expense of the safety and quality of life of indigenous populations.

Every European resident who values their culture, safety and peace should salute people like Dinko Valev. Modern day crusader and patriot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-migrant-hunting-patrols-Turkish-border.html

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
There was also a report on the news last night that the Hungarians are organising some type of citizen border control ??

I think I heard that a Hungarian was recently arrested for murdering a migrant or refugee. The Hungarian was with a few buddies, carrying guns.

Maybe that's what you're thinking of.

What happened in 1956 in the countries around Hungary?

Well bless my soul, who'd have thought it?

1956hungarianrefugeesaustria.jpg

"The largest wave of refugees in Europe’s post-WWII history were the Hungarians fleeing the country after the crushing of the revolution and freedom fight in 1956. In the weeks after the second, overwhelming, Soviet military intervention on November 4,1956, 200,000 Hungarians set out on foot in the harsh winter, avoiding roads and paths, each with a single bundle on their backs, crossing minefields and barbed wire to reach the Western and Southern borders to Austria and Yugoslavia. The refugees were received warmly and with great empathy by the people on the other side of the border; authorities set up refugee camps and Western democracies rushed to offer places for the refugees. In the next two years, all of the Hungarians found a home in the free world, were given free education and helped to find work."

http://www.osaarchivum.org/press-room/announcements/Hungarian-Refugees-1956

What a bunch of bastards, eh?

Sponsored Links
There's many things about central Europe I like. Came back from Bratislava two weeks ago visiting my cousin out there and going to Vienna in one week for another trip. Certainly there is more polarisation between men and women there in a good sense. Even further a field is Russia where I hear the women are even sterner and the men more brutish. Generally as you say and I agree - men in the west are soft, but that's what happens in wealthy nations. You find in poorer countries people are harder, feelings matter less, women are women, men are men, no time or money for feelings and being offended. In the UK it's all social graces and niceties and phoning the police because someone used a racial slur and hurt your feelings :LOL: it is completely different further a field.. personally I think sometimes things get solved quicker and cleaner from a good punch up, but there are many safety nets they don't have there which we do which I'm not sure I'd like to lose, although in time I'd get used to it.

Fortunately I think politically things are moving back towards centre ground in this country now people realise that the Left were exploiting their good intentions and goodwill for so many years starting with Blair the sell out. Now you hear a Labour MP talking about equality and jobs you automatically think it's just a cover they are using to get into power to then make loads of money for themselves brokering deals with big business, which less face it care as little about their workers and paying them as they can possibly get away with.

I think I heard that a Hungarian was recently arrested for murdering a migrant or refugee. The Hungarian was with a few buddies, carrying guns.

John I think this is where you stand politically these days..

images.duckducwewkgo.com.gif

Shouldn't you be here anyway ? http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...for-europe-in-park-lane/ar-AAirqrw?li=BBoPWjQ

You might have gotten yourself a selfie with richard branson.

Or Eddie Izzard...

AAirqmh.jpg

ar-AAirqrw

There was also a report on the news last night that the Hungarians are organising some type of citizen border control ??
In other news, the Hungarian woman camera operator who was filmed kicking two children, and tripping up a man carrying an infant, who has now been sacked by the far-right anti-foreigner tv company, has issued a statement saying "I am not a heartless child-kicking, racist camera operator."

The evidence suggests otherwise.

Poor old hawhaw posts rambling nonsense again. Judging by his selfie, it seems he doesn't even know what the word "stand" means.

Get your black shorts on, hawkey. March down Cable Street.

Last edited:

No

was on the news last night some type vigilante border deployment was mentioned which seems to have the backing of the Hungarian government ?

Well bless my soul, who'd have thought it?

1956hungarianrefugeesaustria.jpg

"The largest wave of refugees in Europe’s post-WWII history were the Hungarians fleeing the country after the crushing of the revolution and freedom fight in 1956. In the weeks after the second, overwhelming, Soviet military intervention on November 4,1956, 200,000 Hungarians set out on foot in the harsh winter, avoiding roads and paths, each with a single bundle on their backs, crossing minefields and barbed wire to reach the Western and Southern borders to Austria and Yugoslavia. The refugees were received warmly and with great empathy by the people on the other side of the border; authorities set up refugee camps and Western democracies rushed to offer places for the refugees. In the next two years, all of the Hungarians found a home in the free world, were given free education and helped to find work."

http://www.osaarchivum.org/press-room/announcements/Hungarian-Refugees-1956

What a bunch of bastards, eh?

Once the radical muslims take control they'll be refugees again.

Europe always seems to lurch from one tragedy to another. After the euro implodes and the eu collapses things might get back so some semblance of normality.

hungary are to hold a referendum on the 2nd October.

To oppose the refugee redistribution quotas proposed by the E.U.

Some opposition parties have called for a boycott of the referendum , claiming that it would be a vote against Hungary's continued E.U membership ?

cracks are beginning to appear amongst the Eastern European members of the E.U

Poor old hawhaw posts rambling nonsense again. Judging by his selfie, it seems he doesn't even know what the word "stand" means.

Get your black shorts on, hawkey. March down Cable Street.

Made no sense but ok

In other news, the Hungarian woman camera operator who was filmed kicking two children, and tripping up a man carrying an infant, who has now been sacked by the far-right anti-foreigner tv company, has issued a statement saying "I am not a heartless child-kicking, racist camera operator."

The evidence suggests otherwise.

Figures maybe ????????

They were Hitler's allies in WW2

If I was a refugee one of the last places I would want to go to would be hungary

cabbage soup & pickles

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back