Migrant Bounty Hunter

Guess who wrote this “At its most extreme, authoritarianism is exemplified by the isms of the 20th Century — Communism, Fascism and Nazism. The Fascists and Nazis were responsible for the deaths of more than 30 million human beings, while more than 50 million are estimated to have been murdered by Stalin and the Russian Communists, while Mao-Tse-Tung and the Chinese Communists are believed to have accounted for some 80 million.

But today a new challenge — another ism — confronts us, and that is the challenge of Islamic fundamentalism. Extremist Islam has declared war on the rest of the world, as evidenced by their ruthless attacks across the globe — overwhelmingly targeted at innocent civilians. Beside the outrage of 9/11, the bombings in Madrid, in Bali, in London and, most recently, in Jordan come to mind.

Those who have declared jihad against the West, and Western values, such as freedom of speech, are doing all in their power to mobilize against us the large Muslim communities living in our midst... Unbelievably, Washington is urging Europe to admit Turkey to the EU. Were that to happen, the Muslim population of Europe would skyrocket to 100 million — an act, in my view, of consummate folly. Already Judeo-Christian Europe is under siege from a tidal wave of Islamic immigration. The admission of Turkey would hasten its demise... Intriguingly, the dangers of extremist Islam were foreseen by Winston Churchill all of 85 years ago, as I discovered to my amazement, while compiling my most recent book NEVER GIVE IN! The Best of Winston Churchill’s Speeches.

Churchill is, of course, well-known for his gift of prescience and, specifically, for being the first to warn of the menace of Hitler and Nazism as early as 1932, and of the Soviet threat in his famous Iron Curtain speech in 1946 in Fulton, Mo. But how many know that he also warned the world of the dangers of Islamic fundamentalism? I certainly did not!”

Sponsored Links
Wow! Yet another anti-Muslim post full of bile and hatred from DRM!

What else does he like doing?

Turkey ?? responsible for what ? 800,000 Armenian deaths ? was it an attempt at genocide ?

In any event it may well end up as the "Islamic Republic of Turkey" (may be ?)

The secular (?) Atta Turk must be turning in his grave ?

Sponsored Links
He should have got life in solitary without any communication to the outside world!

He should have got life in solitary without any communication to the outside world!

Can't believe he got only five and a half years. With a bit of luck someone inside will ensure this scumbag dies in prison.

Our expats will be returning soon to avoid Islamification, but for how long?

Sponsored Links
Back