Milkman (joke)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There was a little boy about 10years old walking down the sidewalk dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him.
He walked up to a whore house and knocked on the door.When the madam answered..she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted..He said..I want to have sex with one of the women inside I have the money and I am not leaving until I do.
The madam figured why not so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked,he asked do any of them have diseases?.
the madam said no,He said, I heard all the men say they had to have shots after they made it with amber and thats the one i want.
The madam told she's in the room at the end of the hall, the boy went down to the room dragging the squashed frog behind him,ten minutes later he returns pays the madam.
The madam asks why did you pick the only girl wit a disease.He said,,Well if you must know,my parents will be eating out tonight and they will hire a baby- sitter who likes to have s*x with me cos she likes little boys.
She will get the disease i just got,then when my parents get home daddy will drop the baby-sitter home and on the way he will stop and have sex with her, he will get the disease of her, and later when he and mom go to bed he will have sex wit mom and she will get the disease,and the next morning when dad goes to work the milkman will drop in and have quickie with mom and he will catch the disease,Cos thats the f**ker who ran over my,,,FROG. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back