Mira essentials shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Am having a nightmare with my dripping shower, whilst 'fiddling' with it to see if I could tighten anything anymore, I got the knob off the front of the shower and the metal clip that goes round the shaft flew off and broke in half, have been to my local diy store who dont carry spares, have looked on lots of different spares websites no-one seems to stock this clip, any ideas what I could use instead?
Any help would be appreciated,

Sponsored Links
Are you talking about the circlip? If so, and you don't know the exact size to order an individual one, you could buy a set which will contain most common sizes.

CIRCLIPS

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
its wider than a circlip, more like a band that holds the knob tight over the spindle

Any idea which model of the Essentials range? I had to replace the brushes in a relatives and was surprised that there were two versions of the same model let alone numerous different models in the range.

A picture of the part or a link to an exploded diagram might make it easier to identify the part you mean.

There are various types of circlip, some more of which can be seen HERE but if it's not anything like these, without a pic, we might be struggling.

Sponsored Links
That clip is part of the cartridge and not sold seperate.
Worth asking mira see if they will send you just a clip.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back