Mira Platinum err 10??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys could anyone shed some light on error 10 on the controller? Shower won’t work.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi
Did you ever find out what the ERR 10 was - I have it now and suspect I might have a frozen pipe which is preventing water flow

Hi. The platinum controller displayed err 10 this morning. It had been minus 3.4 in the loft over night. So I suspected it was down to frozen pipe. The error code was not in the Mira manual so called them to check.

Mira explained that because the black box was registering water below x temperature it was displaying the error code and that it would eventually clear. However turn power off for 15 seconds and it will remove the error so can have shower. They recommended that the pipes are fully lagged (which they weren’t, I had raised concerns with bathroom fitter with installing the device in the loft - seems customer knew best).

Heh there, how do you turn the power off? Is it by the controller?

Sponsored Links
There is a fused socket which the box connects to so simply turned that off

Thanks VERY much askjim34 for your feed above - I know it was back in Dec 2022 but I have just had the same issue and was getting nowhere trying to get it resolved.
I followed your advice above and thank heavens I can now have a shower after just arrive back on a 12 hour plane trip

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back