Mira Play or Redring Expressions 500S?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
B&Q are doing the Mira at £99.99, supposed RRP was £229, but it's been discontinued, only has a single left hand water inlet and single top electric entry.(2 yr warranty)

Local Electrical suppliers are doing the Redring for £129, supposed RRP on the web is £237. Says it has top/bottom/back entries for water and electric. (3 yr warranty)

Never had a MIRA before, but have had a Redring which I got in 1997 and worked perfectly til 2009 when I moved I threw it out in working order.

My cheapskate side says the Mira, but if the other has top entries this could look much neater.

But what can anyone argue for or against either? Heard Triton should be avoided at all costs?!

Sorry to the moderators will put this in plumbing too to see what any of them say! :oops:

Sponsored Links
Of those two, get the Mira one.

Mira are an established manufacturer of showers.
Redring is a brand name which has been hawked around various places and therefore past performance of their products has no relevance to anything.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back