1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Mira Sport 10.8kW J92C Electric Shower - luke warm

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by nelpatel27, 13 Jan 2019.

1. nelpatel27

nelpatel27

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi all,

I have a fairly old Mira Sport 10.8kW J92C Electric Shower which seems to have stopped warming up water as normal.

The other day whilst showering, the shower circuit tripped suddenly. Found out after I flicked it back on that the shower now gives out luke warm water at the same pointer position as before and not the hot water as expected. Wondering if there are two heating elements and if one of them has broken ?

Anyone got any circuit diagrams or advice so I can attempt to buzz out the elements to confirm that's the issue - in a view to a) replacing the element......or b) just get a new complete shower unit considering this is at least 13 years old.....

Any help appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Sponsored Links
  3. terryplumb

terryplumb

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    One element has failed ,probably. At 13 years old I would buy a new shower if I were you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. seco services

seco services

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    As said 1 elements more likely gone.
    test each element with a multi meter.

5. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links