Mirror Light

Joined
11 Jan 2024
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Country
United Kingdom
I have to fit a mirror light in a bathroom. This involves getting a lighting feed to behind the mirror, what is the best way to make the box I cut out and faceplate I fit IP rated?

Or is it best to have a fuse spur elsewhere outwith the bathroom? Only issue with that being the mirrors comes with a pre-made lead that isn’t very long.
 
I put a box in the wall in the correct place connected the wires with wagos with the mirror balanced on my steps and covered it with the mirror, they are a pain in the butt.

And I put an fcu in the cupboard.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top