missing posts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
mpost1.jpg

mpost2.JPG

Sponsored Links
I think the mod's point was that this is not a "live chat room" - the message posted was specifically for one or two other people.

Would you not find it odd if I got my mates to join up just so I could post here and say things like "hello Jay, how's your day been? Fancy a pint later?" and so on?

There are things like MSN Messenger for that kind of carry on, plainly General Chat is to debate topics in an open forum with all members here...

Having said that, I agree that the mods are a little heavy handed - it only took me about a minute to write this reply, and all we got from them is a huffy "this is not a chat room".......

Might as well get rid of the general chat zone then.

I said it before I'll say it again MUPPETS.

Sponsored Links
Can i just say with regards to the topic 'missing posts' i put on the forum last night,that i wasnt using it as a chat room,because i know it isnt.I was merely saying hello to someone i know because she has just joined as i have.That was all.

You know, we know and I bet suzie knows ;)
No harm done to anyone I hope, just stay here and enjoy the fun.
(But mind de MODS ;))

Mandie I wouldn't worry about it too much, the mod likes to make her presence felt every once in a while, but it doesn't always follow logic. Hopefully you'll get left alone now. I've seen quite a few very mundane posts that escaped the Wrath of Mod, perhaps it just depends who you are? :)

Sponsored Links
Back