Mitsibishi shogun sport ABS light problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mitsibishi shogun sport gls td . Year 2000. Abs light is on constantly on dash board. Have put thru MOT this was only thing it failed on. So i assume brakes are ok. So must be sensors . Problem is they are proving tricky to take off and clean . whats best way to take them off to check.

Sponsored Links
test each one on the car with a multimeter first to give you an idea, there should be a plug near each sensor that you can disconnect and test.
im sure someone on here has access to autodata and can give you the resistance you should expect to see on a good sensor

if it any use, if you can make it over to dunfermline i will give it a quick plug in to see what putting the light on, and try to give you an idea what to do to fix it. if it dont take too long foc of course.

only problem i on holiday to the lakes. be back for tues morning.

hope to help

dave

test each one on the car with a multimeter first to give you an idea, there should be a plug near each sensor that you can disconnect and test.
im sure someone on here has access to autodata and can give you the resistance you should expect to see on a good sensor
thanks m8 will do

Sponsored Links
if it any use, if you can make it over to dunfermline i will give it a quick plug in to see what putting the light on, and try to give you an idea what to do to fix it. if it dont take too long foc of course.

only problem i on holiday to the lakes. be back for tues morning.

hope to help

dave
cheers dave can i get back to u on that m8 ? am gonna try to see if someone in my area can do the same first . cheers again and thank for answering my cry for help :LOL:

can i just ask u 1 quick question m8 . ive been told that i may have to get the light put out or reset by a garage after i fix problem do u now if this is true :?:

Back