MMR vacine

Time will certainly show a link between autism and the MMR jab, so many parents "know " their kids changed after the jab.
In fact, the evidence is available, and shows that you are wrong.

I happen to know that 100% of liver cancer sufferers have been exposed to long-term contact with Dihydrogen Monoxide before the disease appeared. Does this show that there is a link? Does it show that exposure to the chemical caused the disease?

Really because it hasn't been found yet you think it never will be ?

Read the bloody links were these parents wrong ? or making it up ?

Don't be ridiculous the issue isn't settled.

Sponsored Links
The evidence looked at the chances of getting autism (1) if you'd been given the MMR vaccine (2) if you hadn't been given the MMR vaccine.

If MMR caused autism then (1) would be greater than (2).

It wasn't.

The end.

ok then give the pill to regularise periods or make them less severe but STILL provide CONDOMS as well.

We are talking about minors who are children here. People who are breaking the law if they have sex but then again we have seen how the 'hands off' approach worked with the 'children in care' in Rochdale et al haven't we?....

Errr, i thought minors were/are children. Could they be anything else?

And yes, the topic does somewhat relate to VERY young children. Unfortunately you keep swinging it back round to sex with minors.

Strange, nay, worryingly strange.

wrong it's about adults allowing minors to make decisions on whether to have sex or not , decisions they are not mature enough to make or in a position to deal with the consequences.

Your remarks are just peurile nonsense showing no depth of thought.

Sponsored Links
I'm glad to see you have stopped pushing your previous argument

This is a solution based on pandering to the lowest common denominator.

As long as doctors prescribe the pill to 13 year olds then everyone will need these vaccinations.

Whats wrong with using condoms?

Its pure social laziness allowing kids to dictate policies

BTW I see that "Professor Harper has complained to the PCC. “I fully support the HPV vaccines,” she says. “I believe that in general they are safe in most women. I told the Express all of this.”

see http://www.badscience.net/2009/10/jabs-as-bad-as-the-cancer/[/QUOTE]

You should have read the article properly if you are going to use it as an example.

The article I posted was CORRECT and a CORRECT reflection of Professor harpers views.

Her complaint was against a scaremongering piece by the Sunday EXPRESS which misrepresented what she had said.

Professor Harpers views never changed she just objected to someone putting words into her mouth.
Please quote from scientific sources or quotes from the persons involved instead of relying on the sort of scant research that newspapers do these days.

If you read the article I posted it actually says the chances of dying from cervical cancer are actually smaller than the chances of dying from an adverse reaction to the vaccine.

The adverse reactions it says seem to occur worse in people with a previous intolerance to yeast.
Surely then a yeast intolerence test should be carrried out on everyone prior to deciding to vaccinate?

But hang on that will add to costs so lets not bother.

wrong it's about adults allowing minors to make decisions on whether to have sex or not , decisions they are not mature enough to make or in a position to deal with the consequences.

And you YG3 are just being your usual self.

The thread is about MMR.
You - and only you brought sex with minors into it.

The evidence looked at the chances of getting autism (1) if you'd been given the MMR vaccine (2) if you hadn't been given the MMR vaccine.

If MMR caused autism then (1) would be greater than (2).

It wasn't.

The end.

hopefully from you.

The thread is about MMR.

How can you dissassociate a vaccine to prevent cervical cancer through sexual activity being given to 13 year olds from the subject of underage sex?

How can you disassociate state sponsored drug company supported vaccination programms of either MMR or HPV?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2005/nov/07/health.society

read the risks on the label !!!!!!

Safe my 4rse !

A doctors view !

http://www.naturalnews.com/031184_Suzanne_Humphries_vaccines.html

And some idiots on here accused me of being a irresponsible parent, no my wife and I exercised our right based on research and weighed up the risks, used homeopathic remedies.

The same quackery that cured extremely sore throats that I had to take antibiotics for every three months to get rid of........ a dose of homeopathic cure all and never had them since.

The thread is about MMR.

How can you dissassociate a vaccine to prevent cervical cancer through sexual activity being given to 13 year olds from the subject of underage sex?

How can you disassociate state sponsored drug company supported vaccination programms of either MMR or HPV?
What is your fixation with underage sex?

The thread is about MMR

Why not start your own thread on your seemingly favourite topic if you want to bang on about it?

Why not start your own thread on your seemingly favourite topic if you want to bang on about it?

:D looks like your last vaccination affected your brain , you should seek compensation..:cool:

The very sad truth is the MMR jab caused my sons autistic behaviour. Now I know the studies show that the MMR is no more dangerous than three separate jabs ( I do not dispute this fact , it is the fact that his brain is now infected , one jab or three would make no difference ) . But my son woke up the day after his MMR and has been lost to me since his behavior chance was so stark. Note the vaccines were introduced in 1988 , Before you react as I did before I lost my son and say "it must just parents looking for someone to blame for their child's condition" look at the meteoric rise in autism post 1988 in the UK.

Speak to your your parents, did they know any children with autistic symptoms in the 60's and 70 's ? Do all of you now know someone, .

Regards
The sadest man alive :cry:

from http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/MMR/Pages/Introduction.aspx

:D looks like your last vaccination affected your brain , you should seek compensation..:cool:

Perhaps a previous comment from yourself (albeit under a previous guise) regarding dear old High Royds and the oh so quaint insult of 'Menners' was perhaps a reflection of yourself.

Really sorry to hear that Gasbanni.

Your experience is obviously deeply personal.
Mine is purely from a cynical point of view based on the conflict of interests between politicians , drug companies and the medical profession.

When GPs get paid for vaccinating people and drugs companies make fortunes from selling their products and politicians can save oncosts in medical care playing a numbers game with potential victims.

Sponsored Links
Back