MMR vacine

Why not start your own thread on your seemingly favourite topic if you want to bang on about it?

:D looks like your last vaccination affected your brain , you should seek compensation..:cool:

Perhaps a previous comment from yourself (albeit under a previous guise) regarding dear old High Royds and the oh so quaint insult of 'Menners' was perhaps a reflection of yourself.

Didn't you read Gasbannis previous post - not the time to continue your tit for tat now is it?

Sponsored Links
Really sorry to hear that Gasbanni.

Your experience is obviously deeply personal.
Mine is purely from a cynical point of view based on the conflict of interests between politicians , drug companies and the medical profession.

When GPs get paid for vaccinating people and drugs companies make fortunes from selling their products and politicians can save oncosts in medical care playing a numbers game with potential victims.

Sorry mate that's not me its a moving quote from the nhs website
I put the crying face on it because its so sad, I didn't vaccinate my kids, now healthy adults.
but reading some of the stuff its not just mmr but a lot of vaccines that are risky.

The MMJ jab can lead to Meningitus. :( The doctor at the hospital who saved my youngest daughters life told me how.

Didn't you read Gasbannis previous post - not the time to continue your tit for tat now is it?
Yes i did. Clearly, you didn't though.

And no tit for tat games being played.

Decisions and choices always have to be played. However, when emotion over rules evidence, both physical and statistical, mistakes will be made.

Sponsored Links

Decisions and choices always have to be played. However, when emotion over rules evidence, both physical and statistical, mistakes will be made.

Rubbish the HPV vaccines were introduced with no clear idea of how to even catagorise or recognise adverse reactions. No training was given to medical staff re what to look for or what to report.
It was launched into the public arena with disdain and apathy.

read all the comments on the NHS site.http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/HPV-vaccination/Pages/Side-effects.aspx

Whats your angle with either MMR or HPV and why do you blindly jump on someone elses soapbox on their behalf without being in full posession of the facts? You don't have any health service experience nor do you sell drugs . . . are you just taking an opposite and antagonistic stance for the sake of it?

my wife and I exercised our right based on research and weighed up the risks, used homeopathic remedies.

Ah.

One of those people who believe in homeopathy in preference to vaccines and antibiotics.

It's back to witchcraft for you.

Rubbish the HPV vaccines were introduced with no clear idea of how to even catagorise or recognise adverse reactions. No training was given to medical staff re what to look for or what to report.
It was launched into the public arena with disdain and apathy.

read all the comments on the NHS site.http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/HPV-vaccination/Pages/Side-effects.aspx

Whats your angle with either MMR or HPV and why do you blindly jump on someone elses soapbox on their behalf without being in full posession of the facts? You don't have any health service experience nor do you sell drugs . . . are you just taking an opposite and antagonistic stance for the sake of it?

I'm taking no side.
However, i will openly say i trust, in general, trained practitioners - whatever their trade/profession may be.

What i don't trust is some herbert with a fixation on under age sex who claims to be knowledgeable in his latest job when he openly admits to having no qualifications - yes, you!

Nowhere have i seen posted on here the statistical evidence supporting the arguments of 'don't do it, it's dangerous'.

Post the full facts and lets see what that shows.
You want academic arguments, well provide evidence where academic rigour has been applied.

What should be looked at in the Health 'System' is the unhealthy power the Consultants hold. In general, their word is final. No one below their level may challenge their decisions. If they do, then they ain't there for much longer.

So, this leads to a consultant potentially making a wrong decision with less senior staff aware of this but unable (due to the system) to remedy the situation.

Until this cosy club culture is changed, all the shouting about drugs/treatment is pointless.

Aquainting myself with the facts.

Andrew wakefield was convicted of fraud and struck off the medical register.

No one has replicated his findings and the vaccine is safe.

Sounds right.

my wife and I exercised our right based on research and weighed up the risks, used homeopathic remedies.

Ah.

One of those people who believe in homeopathy in preference to vaccines and antibiotics.

To borrow from Dara O'Briain

-Years ago everything was witchcraft and herbs and everything and we tried anything that might work.

What worked is now called 'medicine'. They rest is 'alternative medicine' -

Ah.

To borrow from Dara O'Briain

-Years ago everything was witchcraft and herbs and everything and we tried anything that might work.

What worked is now called 'medicine'. They rest is 'alternative medicine' -

Superb Quote thank you that sums it all up correctly !

And some idiots on here accused me of being a irresponsible parent, no my wife and I exercised our right based on research and weighed up the risks, used homeopathic remedies.

The same quackery that cured extremely sore throats that I had to take antibiotics for every three months to get rid of........ a dose of homeopathic cure all and never had them since.

You should get your homeotherapy practitioner to enter the JREF $1,000,000 challenge:
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge/challenge-faq.html

If it works, their prize is as good as won.

Sponsored Links
Back