mobil phone problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,i brought a secondhand mobil LG Viewty model no u990 on 3 network no sim card with it so put new sim card in phone but the phone does not work as regards beening able to connect to the network and make phone calls.took phone to 3 outlet the guy there checked my sim card and that was ok,he fiddled about with the phone and it connect for a minute and then lost connection and emergency calls only appears on screen,he thinks there my be a fault with the phone its self.
any idea's please.

regards Tom. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If the SIM works, then there must be a problem with the phone.
Either Electronic OR network related, as the phone will allow emergency (which is not network dependant), I would take a guess on the phone not liking the SIM.

If the SIM works, then there must be a problem with the phone.
Either Electronic OR network related, as the phone will allow emergency (which is not network dependant), I would take a guess on the phone not liking the SIM.
Hi Diyisfun thanks for your reply it turns out that the mobil has been blocked.
cheers Tom. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back