Mobile phone help advice needed..

And carrier pidgeons!...its a shame to waste the sheep on tasks like passing messages when they have far better 'uses' :mad:

Regards the comments...I have checked out the 6500 silver...it seems like at least a thid of the people who passed comment complained about cracked screens..with the slide software and screens freezing were issues..

Dissapoiinting, because I rellay like nokias..

Thing is though it doesnt seem to matter what phone you chose there are always plenty of negative comments..you get the feeling they are left by rivals..

One phone however that seem to come through unscaithed was the Nokia Prism..but I really dont like the look of it.

I feel like the bloke on the fast show who cant ever make his mind up..:confused:

I would consider the battery on e bay..But the phone isnt really worth the cost...compared to a new one.

Sponsored Links
And carrier pidgeons!...its a shame to waste the sheep on tasks like passing messages when they have far better 'uses' :mad:

Regards the comments...I have checked out the 6500 silver...it seems like at least a thid of the people who passed comment complained about cracked screens..with the slide software and screens freezing were issues..

Dissapoiinting, because I rellay like nokias..

Thing is though it doesnt seem to matter what phone you chose there are always plenty of negative comments..you get the feeling they are left by rivals..

One phone however that seem to come through unscaithed was the Nokia Prism..but I really dont like the look of it.

I feel like the bloke on the fast show who cant ever make his mind up..:confused:

I would consider the battery on e bay..But the phone isnt really worth the cost...compared to a new one.

Thanks for all the comments btw..

There is no point jacking in your great deal with orange just because the handset's gone t*ts up.

Just buy a handset from CPW. Check first, but most (not all) of their handsets are unlocked. If not, buy one on orange. You'll get a new sim with credit, but you fit the sim in another handset & use it up, then put your existing sim in the new handset.

All of my mobiles bar one are unlocked & I just chop & change sim cards around as is convenient.

Sponsored Links
Back