Modern day progress is an illusion.

The future looks very bleak, and there is no magic bullet.
Actually there is a 'magic bullet'...

It's called 'equality'...

Give everyone a fair chance and many problems could be solved...

But when you have 26 people owning as much as 50% of the world's population then there is a big hurdle to overcome!

Sponsored Links
We already have a shortage of foreigners due to to Britain adopting the Brexit model.

I expect you'll be OK when Ireland is reunited and an EU member, though.
Absolutely wrong, we need foreigners because the female population are more interested in make up and reality tv
They should be knocking out kids for the Nation.

Sponsored Links
Absolutely wrong, we need foreigners because the female population are more interested in make up and reality tv
They should be knocking out kids for the Nation.

What we need is an economic model that is not reliant on exploitation (of the young, or the less educated, or the more desperate), not knocking out more and more sprogs....

Or, to put it another way "some old people think that life was better when they were young"

Absolute non-news.
Well, whilst still a kid I could go out from from 8 until 10 in the summer hols without getting stabbed by "community" gangs or picked up by a 30 strong sex grooming ring.

That's progress for ya. Or is it, "that's migration for ya?"

Progress:rolleyes:

I wonder what year it was that there were no gangs and no perverts in the country.

A lot longer ago than you were young, certainly.

The
What we need is an economic model that is not reliant on exploitation (of the young, or the less educated, or the more desperate), not knocking out more and more sprogs....
What you have said is true.
However society is based on the young working to generate the wealth to support the elderly which the young themselves will be someday.

Well, whilst still a kid I could go out from from 8 until 10 in the summer hols without getting stabbed by "community" gangs or picked up by a 30 strong sex grooming ring.

That's progress for ya. Or is it, "that's migration for ya?"

Progress:rolleyes:
Just as well you weren't a choir boy in the local church.

What we need is an economic modal which generates wealth and distribute's it's wealth fairly.

Last edited:
the (poor) young working to generate the wealth to support the (rich) elderly which the young themselves will be someday.

They may one day be elderly, but they have no expectation of one day being rich.

I wonder what year it was that there were no gangs and no perverts in the country.

A lot longer ago than you were young, certainly.
I dunno. If there is anyone from Rotherham, Bradford, Leeds, Oxford, Leicester, Rochdale, Bristol or the other 20 or so that could comment on when the young girls started to get kidnapped, groomed and passed around?

I've got an idea it was more recent than my childhood

As for the gangs. I don't recall the mods/rockers/teds hacking each other to death in the streets every single day. The occasional bank holiday punch up was the norm. Now when did cultural enrichment start? Again it was a bit later than my teens when the floodgates opened, IIRC.

I've got an idea it was more recent than my childhood

The fact that you were unaware of things doesn't mean they didn't happen.

What year do you think there was no sexual or violent abuse of young or powerless people?

What year do you think childern were not being abducted and murdered?

The fact that you were unaware of things doesn't mean they didn't happen.

What year do you think there was no sexual or violent abuse of young or powerless people?

What year do you think children were not being abducted and murdered?
OK, the reports into the sex grooming gangs are all wrong then, and it was going on for longer than the investigators have told us. It's all clear now. It was going on for ever and JD is not a sex grooming gang denier and sympathiser. Yes its clear. What a shame.

There was a lot of denial too in those towns I mentioned. A lot of denial.

Sponsored Links
Back