Mone Mone Mone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Michelle Mone admits she lied to media over links to PPE firm​

Ex-Tory peer defends lying to media over links to firm that made millions from PPE deals, saying, ‘It’s not a crime … I was protecting my family’

The dogs on here must be upset one of their own scammers been caught.

Sponsored Links
Surely you don't lie to protect your family, you avoid doing the act that led to the perceived need to lie in the first place. Thought the interview was pretty weak as a piece of reputation management. £60 million profit for ppe that didn't work is an outstanding example of free enterprise though, think of all the trickle down benefits.

Michelle Mone admits she lied to media over links to PPE firm​

Ex-Tory peer defends lying to media over links to firm that made millions from PPE deals, saying, ‘It’s not a crime … I was protecting my family’

The dogs on here must be upset one of their own scammers been caught.
Who are the dogs? Not many Tory peers on this forum I guess. Do you mean people who don't agree with your politics?

Sponsored Links
m-itch hates lefties and voted for Brexit. You think he tells the truth?

Lol.
And then complains how we all have to pay extra to finance our services.

We put the money in the public purse, few have the opportunity to put the purse in their pocket. And then lie about it.

Nothing wrong with fair business and fair profit (and taxed accordingly).

This was none of that. But a benefit cheat getting an extra tenner is such abuse of the taxpayer.

Whilst people support such open abuse the more it will go on

How many politicians lie in connection with making £60m profit on a contract obtained through tory contracts and patronage? Now they're saying the government knew. BBC should never have allowed itself to be drawn into the spin game that's unfolding. It's like saying no case to answer before the case has been properly and fully investigated and any appropriate charges have been considered. Bet the CPS are *****ing themselves on this one. After all there are many other potential frauds connected with lockdown that Starmy has promised to investigate.

She's seemingly forgetting that she has made 60 million £sss profit for producing poor quality PPE.

She lied because she'd a liar.

Sponsored Links
Back