Money Color change

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have been abused by one person , he put liquid as he says its a developper brownich color on money paper , the money change their color into black ,he says there are fixer or some liquid to turn back the color of the money .
any help i can find the liquid to turn back the color of the money ?

many thanks.

Sponsored Links
The police may be the people to talk to.

http://www.met.police.uk/job/job921/live_files/6.htm

Dirty money

Tony Adej, aged 34, appeared at Wood Green Crown Court on July 30, 2003 and pleaded guilty to going equipped to steal. Adej was arrested on January 30 at a rented storage facility in Ruislip while engaged in a typical ‘black money’ scam. This involves bundles of paper purporting to be US dollars being covered in black colouring, supposedly so that they can be smuggled out of the country.

By sleight of hand the fraudsters show a note being miraculously turned from black into a $100 bill using a special chemical. The victim pays out extra funds for the chemical and the bogus businessmen leave. The victim is left with a case of worthless paper, a useless liquid and a vast debt.

Two metal trucks containing ‘black’ money were seized. Present at the time of arrest was a man who claimed to be the victim of a 419-type scam (named after the relevant section of the Nigerian Criminal Code) and had handed over a total of £100,000 in advance fees.

Victims had previously been taken to the rented storage facility and shown the same two metal trucks containing the ‘black money’. These previous incidents had been captured on the company’s CCTV and witnessed by employees at the storage facility who also identified Adej as the person concerned and the person who had rented the facility in a false name. He was sentenced to 12 months’ imprisonment.

Hi

This is a very very common fraud and used by many West Africans.

It's known as Black Money and in Liberia the people who do it are BM's. If you get caught you are a 'wounded Joe'.

Having been in this part of the world I know its a big money earner for those who perpetrate the crime. They are pretty smooth operators and completely suck in the gullible and the greedy. Stay away from it.

YOU WILL BE THE LOSER.

Contact the Police. Think even 'The Bill' had an episode on it.

Call me cynical, but I suspect that poster #riyot has more than an inkling how all this works...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back