The big red bus ....what did it say ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What did the big red bus really say ?

What was it's message ?

Let's remember first of all it was a slogan, just like an advertisement, it wasn't a manifesto !

1. WE SEND THE EU £350,000,000 A WEEK.
2. let's fund our NHS instead.

3. Vote leave.
4. Let's take back control.

Does it say let's give the £350,000,000 to the nhs ? Not that I can see.

Now some rather bigoted tunneled visioned people have read more in to it than it actually said.

1. True
2. A suggestion we'd have more money to invest in the nhs if we didn't send £350,000,000 a week to Brussels ....True
3. A suggestion.
4. A logical outcome.

I've suggested that all my neighbours give me money every week so I can use it to help out my finances, but they look at me daft, I've told them there's lots of people on diynot who think it's sensible to give money away if I give them a little back, but this argument doesn't seem to sway them. ........

Attachments

• 164070-9fef1c93e3661e3323f45092538a5feb.jpg
    164070-9fef1c93e3661e3323f45092538a5feb.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Misreported by the same mainstream media that gave us "the milkshake slipped out of my hand".

Oh the ardent remain nutters John D and knowsnowt have been silent on this plus impudent elf !

Simple questions for remainers Would you rather keep sending money to the Eu so they can take a bite themselves then send it to another country or would you prefer to see some of that vast amount invested in the NHS ?

THAT'S THE REAL ISSUE THE BIG RED BUS BRINGS UP !

ALL JOHNNY BOY DOES IS JUMP UP AND DOWN AND SAYS IT'S A LIE ! IT'S A LIE !

NHS johnny boy or EU ......which would you prefer ?

Come on Johnny Money to the NHS or other countries, WHAT'S YOUR PREFERENCE ???

Sponsored Links
What did the big red bus really say ?

What was it's message ?

Let's remember first of all it was a slogan, just like an advertisement, it wasn't a manifesto !

1. WE SEND THE EU £350,000,000 A WEEK.
2. let's fund our NHS instead.

3. Vote leave.
4. Let's take back control.

Does it say let's give the £350,000,000 to the nhs ? Not that I can see.

Now some rather bigoted tunneled visioned people have read more in to it than it actually said.

1. True
2. A suggestion we'd have more money to invest in the nhs if we didn't send £350,000,000 a week to Brussels ....True
3. A suggestion.
4. A logical outcome.

I've suggested that all my neighbours give me money every week so I can use it to help out my finances, but they look at me daft, I've told them there's lots of people on diynot who think it's sensible to give money away if I give them a little back, but this argument doesn't seem to sway them. ........
Boring.

Back