Monobloc Kitchen Taps

5 Jul 2011
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I would like to remove the cartridge from my monobloc kitchen taps to clean the ceramic disks, as it is dripping. The tap set looks very much like a Crosswater Totti TO119DC, however there is not grub screw to loosen the cover to the cartridge.

Any suggestions as to how to get remove the cartridge.
Sponsored Links
Useally the centre cap of the tap handle will come off. ie unscrew.

The tap handles are solid, I was wondering if handle and the cartridge cover could be a push fit. As there doesn't appear to be any blanking caps or grub screws to loosen the tap handle.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links