Moores Kitchen Doors etc.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I had a Moores Direct kitchen fitted as part of a new build back in 2011 by Barratt Homes in NE Scotland.

Recently, the drawer on one side and the cupboard door on the other have warped slightly due to the oven.

I'd like to replace these, but I've been told by Moores the colour I have is no longer produced. It is Luca Anthracite.

I'm just reaching out here in case anyone knows of a way of locating out-of-production kitchen parts. Surely somewhere must hold old stock, even second hand!

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Good luck with that. Moores are the actual manufacturer of the doors. They supply B&Q and direct to a lot of the corporate house builders, but they don't seem to supply retail outlets that much. Very few firms hold any stock of doors these days - they go in and out of fashion quite quickly and the range of sizes is just too broad to make the risk/cost/storage space worthwhile. In any case most door manufacturers seem capable of supplying in 7 to 10 days or less, even when the items have to be manufactured to order

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back