More irony

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
FWL_Engineer said:
Who do these cheeky b*****r think they are, they are sending over "Special Investigators" to ensure that there is no cover-up of the facts surrounding their lieing, thieving citizen that was tragically killed by the Police at Stockwell Station.

These effing goits refused to extradite Ronnie Biggs for more than 30 years as not treaty existed, although they could still have extradited him.

Along with Argentina, Brasil hid former Nazi war criminals after the war, recently they have been accused of hiding Serbian War Criminals and allowing Mid East Terror groups suspects freedom to travel in and out at will.

Now they have the sheer nerve to question our Justice system.....

Should we be puttin gup with this ****, I say no. What right do these muppets think they have to come here.

The Guy was here illegally, yes it is a tragedy he is dead, but at the end of the day I don't give a stuff and I don't want foreiengers coming here attempting to dictate to us about our Justice.

FWL_Engineer said:
Why do you lot have to destroy every thread with your mindless drivel?

Do you not realise that your talking rubbish...

I love it..... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hey Engineer
You have joined Slogger and me as members of the very special 'Irony club'....................Bantastic!! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

'fraid you're just an honorary member - there because of other people's efforts, not your own.... ;)

Sponsored Links
I never did figure out what was ironic about blackfly in chardonnay...

Would the song "Isn't it mildly irritating" have sold as well?

Still, at least I (eventually) realised she wasn't singing about a "death-throw hard-on"... That could be ironic, as there would be a dead body, where the one bit that is usually floppy after death would be stiff, but rigamortis would not yet have set in on the rest of the body.

AdamW said:
I never did figure out what was ironic about blackfly in chardonnay...

Would the song "Isn't it mildly irritating" have sold as well?

Still, at least I (eventually) realised she wasn't singing about a "death-throw hard-on"... That could be ironic, as there would be a dead body, where the one bit that is usually floppy after death would be stiff, but rigamortis would not yet have set in on the rest of the body.

If you get a fly or a certain fly ( blackfly ? ) in wine Adam the wine will turn to vinegar.---coutesy of my mom.

When we were kids 1960's we used to collect all fruit and flowers and me mom made wine the old way long before it became fashionable and i remember that part well

I actually thought that album was quite clever but then i saw her in concert and it put me off.

Sponsored Links