More new rules for wearing facemasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If my kids had left me alone locked indoors and just waved at me from the street, I would feel like an abandoned dog.
Again, did you ask your father?
Or you're now at the stage that his thoughts don't count anymore because you know what's best for him?
Ah, so no, you lied, you don't respect anything we chose, as a family, to do. Instead you're filling in the blanks incorrectly and being aggressive on the back of your presumptions.
Top chap :LOL:

The difference between legitimate plague spreaders and illegal immigrant plague spreaders is legitimate ones are more easily traced.
ha ha ha, not in this country they're not!!! World beating tracing app we were promised still hasn't arrived and the kids go back to school soon!!

Sorry, that did make me chuckle... :)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53638083

And a load more passengers, per day, than refugees/illegal immigrants.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-day-flying-UK-without-coronavirus-tests.html.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
How much do you or I have to pay for their keep ?
Ok, didn't realise you wanted to turn another thread bashing illegal immigrants. Thought this was about wearing masks and how the UK has handled the virus... obviously not.

Ah, so no, you lied, you don't respect anything we chose, as a family, to do. Instead you're filling in the blanks incorrectly and being aggressive on the back of your presumptions.
Top chap :LOL:
I just made you face reality that your father is not allowed to be a human being anymore, you (as a family) make decisions for him.
You didn't want to answer whether you asked him or not, so I suppose the answer is NO.
I'm assuming he still got his marbles, if this is not the case then you do as you think best.
Otherwise, you have no right to keep him isolated against his will, or, even worse, convince him that this is for the best.
If my kids (as family) decided to lock me up, they would see the devil coming to town.
Do as you think, just think of your father as well as you.

I just made you face reality that your father is not allowed to be a human being anymore, you (as a family) make decisions for him.
You didn't want to answer whether you asked him or not, so I suppose the answer is NO.
I'm assuming he still got his marbles, if this is not the case then you do as you think best.
Otherwise, you have no right to keep him isolated against his will, or, even worse, convince him that this is for the best.
If my kids (as family) decided to lock me up, they would see the devil coming to town.
Do as you think, just think of your father as well as you.
No, I didn't answer you because you are intent on being aggressive and I don't think talking to you/telling you our story made any difference, you've not even bothered to read that it's not my dad (2nd time I've told you).. I'll just leave you to fester on your own.

Brig - I did say 'could've'. That ship has long since sailed!

I don't think it is a case of the ship having sailed; there never was a ship (except when it was ships that help paint 3/4 of the globe pink ;)). Being connected is a fundamental tenet of Britain plc.

New Zealand is in no way comparable ; its economy is a fifteenth the size of ours, and it is remote by even modern standards. I know times change, but it is hard to envisage a time when the world's movers and shakers are using NZ as a hub.

Ok, didn't realise you wanted to turn another thread bashing illegal immigrants. Thought this was about wearing masks and how the UK has handled the virus... obviously not.
My point is pertinent to the thread. They may carry untold diseases, many disappear, and they all take up valuable resources from the NHS amongst others. So while we are pandering to their demands, the rest suffer from cuts to welfare services.

My point is pertinent to the thread. They may carry untold diseases, many disappear, and they all take up valuable resources from the NHS amongst others. So while we are pandering to their demands, the rest suffer from cuts to welfare services.
They (foreigners of all sorts) used to take up negligible amounts of NHS funding, and now they barely do that as the costly and dangerous rules say that we can't treat non citizens for non urgent treatment if they don't have insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links