Mosque stabbing Saturday night

Sponsored Links

A racist policy? Quite possibly. Though I have never had any problems with the Chinese.
n.

I/quote]

Luckily, the situation doesn't crop up too much. Bristol isn't as multicultural as some cities, and the areas where they live are concentrated. Undoubtably, the situation will change.

One of the benefits of being self employed, is chosing who you work for. ;)

WS66 re. areas where they live, be very careful of a guy called Rattee, he lives about half a mile from you, the lying barsteward still owes me a weeks wages from 20yrs ago.

If you come up the hill towards me, then turn right and go up past Tesco fuel then you got Boots on the right, just before the next doughnut he lives in one of the big semi's on the left, I also would want cash up front.

Do you know the Chinese take away down Mina Rd, the guy is a gem, I gave him a price, we had a little haggle then he got his wallet out and gave me £500 up front and asked if that were enough to get on with.

Thanks for the warning. If I come across this rodent, will certainly give a wide berth.

Don't know the Chinese in Mina Rd, but on the whole, I have found most Chinese to be honourable. As long as you get paid before they can lose it all on the wheels. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Luckily, the situation doesn't crop up too much. Bristol isn't as multicultural as some cities, and the areas where they live are concentrated.

Bristol sounds a positive paradise!

Bristol's not too bad in this respect. On the whole, you don't yet get the feeling of being the single white dot on a domino. Some cities eg. Birmingham, Leicester, Bradford and London have come off much worse.

There are some areas in Bristol where you need to watch yourself, especially at night. The main one would be St Pauls, famous for the West Indian uprising in the early 80s, where they torched there own buildings, inc shops and a Lloyds Bank. :rolleyes:

Stapleton Road, which runs through Easton and St Philips, seems to end up being cordoned off following the aftermath of a drugs war shooting or stabbing on a regular basis. The ever so peace-loving mecca worshippers also inhabit Easton and some areas of Fishponds/Eastville where the M32 bisects the areas.

We've had the obligatory influx of EEs, but they blend into our caucasian paradise quite well. In fact, their liking for poor quality denim and shell suit tops are the only things that give them away.

Back