Mosque stabbing Saturday night

Sponsored Links
So what kind of attack do you think it is then? Sunni v Shia?

No idea whatsoever.

The authorities know but are not releasing any details.

If it is a racist attack the authorities will be petrified of another Swedish backlash.
I would struggle to see how any Muslims in this country would attack others in a Mosque.

This is absoutely the worst case scenario just when peoples eyes were being opened to pervasive radical islam in the wake of Lee Rigby.

Well why don't you wait and find out before taking wild guesses?

Sponsored Links
In reality I hope its just a screwball 'care in the community' attack.

There have been plenty of them in the past.

No idea whatsoever.

The authorities know but are not releasing any details.

If it is a racist attack the authorities will be petrified of another Swedish backlash.
I would struggle to see how any Muslims in this country would attack others in a Mosque.

This is absoutely the worst case scenario just when peoples eyes were being opened to pervasive radical islam in the wake of Lee Rigby.

I think you are being absolutely ridiculous! We have nothing whatsoever to fear from the Swedish nationals, ITS the Norwegians we have to fear, they are quite capable of taking out all of our aircraft carriers with their missile technology!

I think you are being absolutely ridiculous! We have nothing whatsoever to fear from the Swedish nationals, ITS the Norwegians we have to fear, they are quite capable of taking out all of our aircraft carriers with their missile technology!

My refereral to the 'Swedish' backlash meant we dont want 7 days of rioting here like they had in Sweden.

Would a racist stabbing four muslims in a mosque create unrest on our streets?

wait and see....

Why do you think the police are staying tight lipped.

Muslims are peaceful people. David Cameron said so. ;)

You're right, there have been a lot of screwball attacks in the past, they appear to be on the increase, has there been an increase of screwballs in our population?

My refereral to the 'Swedish' backlash meant we dont want 7 days of rioting here like they had in Sweden.

Would a racist stabbing four muslims in a mosque create unrest on our streets?

wait and see....

Why do you think the police are staying tight lipped.

So! Our aircraft carriers are safe then?

You're right, there have been a lot of screwball attacks in the past, they appear to be on the increase, has there been an increase of screwballs in our population?

No just an increase of liberal idiots with targets to hit releasing violent psychopaths.
I was in an ex policemans house the other day and his chat turned to after he left the police he managed a half way house for violent criminals. These people had murdered and eaten their victims and were on medication. They were however facing parole and his job was to manage the half way house and monitor their 'progress' He told me he kept going into meetings where all the inteligensia behind the desk would proclaim Mister XYZ was ready for release and he had to continually argue against them having observed their behaviour in the homes. However since he was not a trained psychologist and merely a 'warden' he was ignored and outvoted.

UPDATE....

Phew what a relief......

It was a FIGHT BETWEEN WORSHIPPERS....

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/birmingham-mosque-stabbing-man-arrested-4325427

This is ridiculous. Would this ever happen in a Christian Congregation.

This article is absolutely scandalous.
After reporting the event was a MUSLIM on MUSLIM attack the article then goes on to list the rise in Muslim attacks since Lee Rigby.

It does rightly say they the Police officer being stabbed in his line of duty will be bad press for islam.

Mohammed Shafiq, the leader of national Muslim organisation the Ramadhan Foundation, said: "The Ramadhan Foundation expresses its deep concern at the stabbing of three people and a police officer in the Ward End mosque in Birmingham last night.

"Our immediate thoughts are with the victims injured and their families.

"It is too early to speculate on the circumstances of the stabbings but we must be clear there should be no place for this sort of violence in our country.

I got that wrong, all this time I was thinking this was our country!

Sponsored Links
Back